City Development and inner-city optimization
Inner-city commercial zones with vacancies of 25 % and more are no longer a rarity. Challenges from online trading and decreasing frequencies in the growing city centres pose increasing challenges not only for retailers but also progressively for cities and communities.
Would you like to redesign your inner city shopping zones in a structured and implementation-oriented manner and adapt them to the new customer behaviour? We would be glad to help you on your journey!
From status-quo analyses to concrete solutions for city centres: we offer optimal advice in every phase.
- The Team of Experts at RegioPlan consists of urban planners, business economists up to marketing experts. We understand the correlations within a complex structure such as an inner-city retail zone.
- Experience, that matters! We have analysed more than 5,000 locations over the last 30 years. For retailers, restaurateurs, entertainment and service providers, property developers. We know what they need and how they draw decisions.
- Perfectly connected. More than 90% of all chain stores operating in Austria were or still are our clients.
- Profound data. Our in-house data enables us to work accurately, quickly and efficiently. We know everything about consumers, buyer typologies, consumer spending, online behaviour, customer frequency, business types, key business figures etc.
- The most advanced methods. Potential calculations, utility value analyses, GIS-evaluations, ratings and assessments are our daily business.
- Top references. Numerous Austrian cities and municipalities are already among our customers. Among others Graz, St. Pölten, Wels, Vienna, Weiz, Gleisdorf, Leoben, Bad Aussee.
- Short paths and efficient work. Due to our resources, we can carry out tasks quickly and reliably. Months of processing are unnecessary, usually expensive and inefficient.
- Valuable and implementation-oriented. First the vision and then concrete projects and measures. It's not about formulating unfulfillable wishes, but about implementing what is feasible.
- We provide you with our expertise in the form that suits you best: from studies, analyses and consulting projects to seminars, training courses, presentations and workshops.
- If required, our consultants also work directly at the customer's premises.
- Consulting tailored to your specific questions and needs.
- Optimal consulting through our in-house data in every phase of your project.